Midlothian Council in partnership with the Scottish Football Association deliver a programme of classes and coaching courses in Midlothian.
Keith Wright is the Scottish Football Association (SFA) Development Officer for Midlothian Council.
Keith's main focus is to give children between the age of 3-12 an opportunity to be involved in football.
He is also in charge of developing a programme for disadvantaged and minority groups such as people with learning difficulties and disabilities.
Keith's programme delivers:
- Soccer centres (PDF)
- Midnight Leagues
- SFA Coach Education Courses throughout the year on activemidlothian website
- Street Football
- P7 boys and girls border rail development 7 v 7 festivals
- SFA quality mark initiative for clubs and schools
- SFA mini-kickers
- 20/20 skills centres
- P2/3 Tesco bank schools programme
- P4/5 Food standards school programme
The latest information on all of the programmes delivered by the Football Development team can be found on the Active Midlothian website.