Parks - Gore Glen Woodland Park
Nearest postcodeEH23 4LQ
The Midlothian Ranger Service manage countryside and woodland parks.
- Free car parking: a vehicle height restriction of 2.2 m applies.
- Site leaflet (PDF).
- Whin pathways to woodlands, riverside and ponds.
- Path links to Gorebridge and Arniston Estate.
- Described walk in 'Explore Midlothian' walks guide.
- Special events and activities organised the Ranger Service.
- Free resource boxes are available to all, from the Ranger Service, full of useful equipment to pond dip, mini beast hunt, or to explore the nature of the site.
- Free curricular based environmental education activities for schools and groups, led and organised by the Ranger Service.
Grid reference (use for sat nav if no postcode)NT 33649 61737
Is there anything wrong with this page?