Parks - Roslin Glen Country Park
Nearest postcodeEH25 9PX
- Free car parking
- Whin pathways to woodlands, riverside and weir, wildflower meadows and historical features
- Path links to the Penicuik to Dalkeith Walkway, Roslin Village, Castle and Chapel and Springfield Mill
- Described walk in 'Explore Midlothian' walks guide
- Picnic areas and seating
- Information panel and site leaflet
- Special events and activities organised the Ranger Service.
- Free resource boxes are available to all, from the Ranger Service, full of useful equipment to pond dip, mini beast hunt or to explore the nature of the site
- Free curricular based environmental education activities for schools and groups organised and led by the Ranger Service
- Site Management Plan
- The Friends of Roslin Glen work in partnership with the Ranger Service to improve the park for people and wildlife.
Grid reference (use for sat nav if no postcode)NT 27162 62677