Parks - Springfield Mill
LocationPolton Road, near Lasswade
Nearest postcodeEH18 1JZ
The Midlothian Ranger Service manage countryside and woodland parks.
- Free car parking
- Tarred pathway to riverside, suitable for wheelchairs, and whin pathways to woodlands, ponds and wildflower meadows
- Information panel (PDF) containing map and local news
- Site leaflet (PDF)
- Pond-dipping platform
- Special events and activities organised by the Ranger Service.
- Free resource boxes are available to all, from the Ranger Service, full of useful equipment to pond-dip, mini-beast hunt or to explore the nature of the site.
- Free curricular-based environmental education activities for schools and groups organised by the Ranger Service.
Grid reference (use for sat nav if no postcode)NT 28916 64830