Leisure centres and swimming pools - Newbattle Community Campus
Phased re-opening from 31/08/2020
- Monday - Thursday 17:30 - 20:00
- Friday 14:30 - 20:00
- Saturday/Sunday 09:00 - 17:00
You can only enter the building if you have a booking.
For queries please email or call the centre.
Some fitness classes resume on Monday 14 September.
The pool is reopened on Monday 7 September for restricted sessions.
Tone Zone sessions
Arriving at the centre for a gym session
- You must arrive/leave your booked session on time.
- You must come wearing your gym clothes.
- You will need to show proof of booking to reception.
- No refunds for late arrival or non-attendance.
- Toilets are available to attendees only.
Keeping everyone safe
- We will take your contact number/email for Track & Trace.
- One way systems are in place.
- You must follow guidance and restrictions. Anyone not complying will be asked to leave immediately.
Please stay at home if you have any of these symptoms:
- A new and continuous cough
- A high temperature
- A loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell.
For more information visit www.nhsinform.scot.
Tone Zones reopened Monday 31 August 2020
- You can book from 9:00am, Thursday 27 August.
- You must come wearing your gym clothes. Changing rooms and showers are not in use.
- All centres offer hourly sessions.
- Use of equipment is restricted: static machines only. No free weights are available.
- You must be self-sufficient in using equipment on your own.
- No work wear is allowed when using the gym.
How to book
- Advance bookings only.
- Call the Centre 0131 561 6740 (opening hours only) or book on-line.
- One session per day/per site.
- Payment must be at time of booking, not on arrival.
- Adult £5.00
- Concession/junior £3.50
All Direct Debit memberships are frozen at £1.00 per month, as the programme is limited. All activities are pay and play.
Disabled gym users
If you need a carer, please call the Centre 0131 561 6740 to book yourself plus your carer for the session.
Teen Zone users
- You must have had a gym induction, and must attend with an adult.
- No gym inductions are available at this time.
- A member of staff will be there to help.
Swimming pools reopen Monday 7 September 2020
Pools will be open on a limited timetable. Booking open.
- Group sessions (exercise classes) resume Monday 14 September 2020
- Private lets resume Monday 14 September 2020
- Health suite closed until further notice.
We review Sport and Leisure services every two weeks. For more information email: [email protected]
AddressNewbattle Community Campus
Phone number0131 561 6740
Facilities25m, 6 lane pool
Hydrotherapy suite including, spa, sauna and steam room
6 court badminton hall
Small games hall
Multi purpose room
Rig Circuit Training
A new high intensity exercise class is now available at the Newbattle Community Campus.
Contact the centre on 0131 561 6740 for more information.