Leisure centres and swimming pools - Newbattle Community Campus
Please note because of coronavirus restrictions, the leisure centre and pool are closed until further notice.
Normal opening hours
- Monday - Thursday 17:30 - 20:00
- Friday 14:30 - 20:00
- Saturday/Sunday 09:00 - 17:00
You can only enter the building if you have a booking.
For queries please email or call the centre.
Exercise classes now cancelled
Please note the classes below have now been cancelled. Anyone who has booked will be reimbursed.
Exercise classes Day Class Time Monday Cycle Zone 6 - 6:45pm Tuesday Cycle Zone 6 - 6:45pm Tuesday LBT 6:15 - 7pm Wednesday Cycle Zone 6 - 6:45pm Thursday Cycle Zone 6 - 6:45pm Saturday Cycle Zone 9:15 - 10:15am Sunday Cycle Zone 9:15 - 10:15am
Please contact Reception on 0131 561 6740.
Fitness classes are currently suspended until coronavirus restrictions are lifted.
Swimming sessions - not open
The pool was open for restricted sessions.
Tone Zone sessions - not available
Arriving at the centre for a gym session
- You must arrive/leave your booked session on time.
- You must come wearing your gym clothes.
- You will need to show proof of booking to reception.
- No refunds for late arrival or non-attendance.
- Toilets are available to attendees only.
Keeping everyone safe
- We will take your contact number/email for Track & Trace.
- One way systems are in place.
- You must follow guidance and restrictions. Anyone not complying will be asked to leave immediately.
Please stay at home if you have any of these symptoms:
- A new and continuous cough
- A high temperature
- A loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell.
For more information visit www.nhsinform.scot.
- You must come wearing your gym clothes. Changing rooms and showers are not in use.
- All centres offer hourly sessions.
- Use of equipment is restricted: static machines only. No free weights are available.
- You must be self-sufficient in using equipment on your own.
- No work wear is allowed when using the gym.
How to book
- Advance bookings only.
- Call the Centre 0131 561 6740 (opening hours only) or book on-line.
- One session per day/per site.
- Payment must be at time of booking, not on arrival.
- Adult £5.00
- Concession/junior £3.50
All Direct Debit memberships are frozen at £1.00 per month, as the programme is limited. All activities are pay and play.
Disabled gym users
If you need a carer, please call the Centre 0131 561 6740 to book yourself plus your carer for the session.
Teen Zone users
- You must have had a gym induction, and must attend with an adult.
- No gym inductions are available at this time.
- A member of staff will be there to help.
Pools opened on a limited timetable. Booking not currently open.
- Group sessions (exercise classes)
- Private lets
- Health suite closed until further notice.
We review Sport and Leisure services every two weeks. For more information email: [email protected]
AddressNewbattle Community Campus
Phone number0131 561 6740
Facilities25m, 6 lane pool
Hydrotherapy suite including, spa, sauna and steam room
6 court badminton hall
Small games hall
Multi purpose room
Rig Circuit Training
A new high intensity exercise class is now available at the Newbattle Community Campus.
Contact the centre on 0131 561 6740 for more information.