Leisure centres and swimming pools - Danderhall Community Hub
Open - restrictions in place
Mon - Thur 08:00 - 21:00
Friday 08:00 - 20:00
Please note Tone Zone sessions MUST be booked in advance. TZ sessions are limited, and are at set times throughout the day. Please do not attend the centre without pre booking an appointment.
You can only enter the building if you have a booking.
For queries please email or call the centre on 0131 444 9100 (opening hours only).
Arriving at the centre
- You must arrive/leave your booked session on time.
- You must come wearing your gym clothes.
- You will need to show proof of booking to reception.
- No refunds for late arrival or non-attendance.
- Toilets are available to attendees only.
Keeping everyone safe
- We will take your contact number/email for Track & Trace.
- One way systems are in place.
- You must follow guidance and restrictions. Anyone not complying will be asked to leave immediately.
Please stay at home if you have any of these symptoms:
- A new and continuous cough
- A high temperature
- A loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell.
For more information visit www.nhsinform.scot.
- You must come wearing your gym clothes. Changing rooms and showers are not in use.
- All centres offer hourly sessions.
- Use of equipment is restricted: static machines only. No free weights are available.
- You must be self-sufficient in using equipment on your own.
- No work wear is allowed when using the gym.
How to book when open
- Advance bookings only.
- Call the centre on 0131 444 9100 (opening hours only) or book on-line
- How to book (choose fitness classes, then the centre from the drop down menu).
- One session per day/per site.
- Payment must be at time of booking, not on arrival.
- Adult £3.00
- Concession/junior £2.30
All Direct Debit memberships are frozen at £1.00 per month, as the programme is limited. All activities are pay and play.
Disabled gym users
If you need a carer, please call the Centre 0131 444 9100 to book yourself plus your carer for the session.
Teen Zone users
- You must have had a gym induction, and must attend with an adult.
- No gym inductions are available at this time.
- A member of staff will be there to help.
- Group sessions (exercise classes) remain suspended
- Private lets are suspended
We review Sport and Leisure services every two weeks. For more information email: SportandLeisureServices@midlothian.gov.uk
AddressDanderhall Community Hub
59 Edmonstone Road
Phone number0131 444 9100
Sport Hall - 4 Badminton Courts