Leisure centres and swimming pools - Lasswade Centre and Pool
- Monday - Thursday 17:30 - 20:00
- Friday 14:30 - 20:00
- Saturday/Sunday 09:00 - 17:00
You can only enter the building if you have a booking.
For queries please email or call the centre.
Fitness classes remain suspended.
The pool is open for restricted sessions.
Tone Zone sessions
Arriving at the centre for a gym session
- You must arrive/leave your booked session on time.
- You must come wearing your gym clothes.
- You will need to show proof of booking to reception.
- No refunds for late arrival or non-attendance.
- Toilets are available to attendees only.
Keeping everyone safe
- We will take your contact number/email for Track & Trace.
- One way systems are in place.
- You must follow guidance and restrictions. Anyone not complying will be asked to leave immediately.
Please stay at home if you have any of these symptoms:
- A new and continuous cough
- A high temperature
- A loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell.
For more information visit www.nhsinform.scot.
Tone Zones reopened Monday 31 August 2020
- You must come wearing your gym clothes. Changing rooms and showers are not in use.
- All centres offer hourly sessions.
- Use of equipment is restricted: static machines only. No free weights are available.
- You must be self-sufficient in using equipment on your own.
- No work wear is allowed when using the gym.
How to book
- Advance bookings only.
- Call the Centre 0131 271 4533 (opening hours only) or book on-line.
- One session per day/per site.
- Payment must be at time of booking, not on arrival.
Tone Zone Prices
- Adult £5.00
- Concession/junior £3.50
All Direct Debit memberships are frozen at £1.00 per month, as the programme is limited. All activities are pay and play.
Disabled gym users
If you need a carer, please call the Centre 0131 271 4533 to book yourself plus your carer for the session.
Teen Zone users
- You must have had a gym induction, and must attend with an adult.
- No gym inductions are available at this time.
- A member of staff will be there to help.
Swimming pools reopened on Monday 7 September 2020
Pools will be open on a limited timetable.
- Group sessions (exercise classes) remain suspended
- Private lets resumed on Monday 14 September 2020
- Health suite closed until further notice.
We review Sport and Leisure services every two weeks. For more information email: [email protected]
Address9 Eskdale Drive
Phone number0131 271 4533
Facilities25m, 6 lane pool with floating floor
Hydrotherapy suite including, spa, sauna and steamroom
Tone Zone and free weights gym
6 court badminton hall
For health reasons, we have restrictions on Tonezone use by under 16's. Please contact the centre for more information.
Dedicated disabled parking bays
Automatic doors at the main entrance
Lowered area on reception desk
2 lifts, 1 at each end of the centre
Disabled wet changing area directly off poolside with alarm in case of difficulty
Disabled toilets throughout the building with alarms
Our Tonezone has a very good range of wheelchair-friendly equipment.
Call and speak to a member of staff for advice on 0131 271 4533.