Leisure centres and swimming pools - Lasswade Centre and Pool
- Monday - Thursday 17:30 - 20:00
- Friday 15:30 - 20:00
- Saturday/Sunday 09:00 - 17:00
These opening hours will run for 6 weeks from 15/08/2021. After this time the access to the centre during school hours will be reviewed in line with government advice.
For membership options at Lasswade while we are partially closed please contact centre reception for guidance.
Tone Zone, lane swims and public swim sessions
You can now attend without having to book in advance.
You must still report to reception. While we are getting back to normal there are still a few rules in place for you to follow:
- Face masks must be worn when moving around the centres and by all specators.
- Try to maintain a safe distance from others.
- Tone Zone equipment should be wiped down and cleaned after use.
- Some activities may still have a restriction on numbers.
- One way systems are still in place in some areas.
If you are not on our system we will add you for track & trace purposes.
We will maintain our covid cleaning regimes where possible.
Bookings slots are now available online.
Keeping everyone safe
- You must follow guidance and restrictions. Anyone not complying will be asked to leave immediately.
Please stay at home if you have any of these symptoms:
- A new and continuous cough
- A high temperature
- A loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell.
For more information visit www.nhsinform.scot.
Membership direct debits will resume from 1st September 2021. However memberships can be used from 16/08/2021 for bookings/entry.
Teen Zone users
- You must have had a gym induction, and must attend with an adult.
- A member of staff will be there to help.
- Health suite closed until further notice.
We review Sport and Leisure services every two weeks. For more information email: SportandLeisureServices@midlothian.gov.uk
Address9 Eskdale Drive
Phone number0131 271 4533
Facilities25m, 6 lane pool with floating floor
Hydrotherapy suite including, spa, sauna and steamroom
Tone Zone and free weights gym
6 court badminton hall
For health reasons, we have restrictions on Tonezone use by under 16's. Please contact the centre for more information.
Dedicated disabled parking bays
Automatic doors at the main entrance
Lowered area on reception desk
2 lifts, 1 at each end of the centre
Disabled wet changing area directly off poolside with alarm in case of difficulty
Disabled toilets throughout the building with alarms
Our Tonezone has a very good range of wheelchair-friendly equipment.
Call and speak to a member of staff for advice on 0131 271 4533.