Leisure centres and swimming pools - Lasswade Centre and Pool
National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) - Course:
Our next NPLQ is now open for booking,
Location: The Lasswade Centre
Dates: July 3/07/23 to 8/07/23
Times: 08:00-17:00 Monday to Friday - 08:00-14:00 Saturday
Cost: under 18 years £221.00 over 18 years £255.00
Email all enquiries to Darren.firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening Hours - Tone Zone Gym
- Monday - Thursday 06:30 - 21:00
- Friday 06:30 - 20:00
- Saturday 09:00 - 18:00
- Sunday 09:00 - 18:00
Opening Hours - Swimming Pool
- Monday 06:30 - 16:00 then 18:30 - 20:45
- Tuesday 06:30 - 16:00 then 18:00 - 20:45
- Wednesday 06:30 - 16:00 then 18:30 - 20:45
- Thursday 06:30 - 16:00 then 18:30 - 20:45
- Friday 06:30 12:00 then 15:15 - 19:45
- Saturday 12:00 - 15:00
- Sunday 09:00 - 17:45
Aqua-dash inflatable sessions
The Aqua-dash will be out every Saturday and Sunday from 13:00-15:00, staff levels permitting.
- For children aged 4-12 years
- Non-swimmers must wear arm bands
- Parents can walk alongside the inflatable with their child in the pool if the child is not confident.
- Sit up when coming down the slide as the pool depth is 1.5m
- Parent/guardians of younger children must wait at side, not front of slide as child finishes their run.
Sensory friendly swim sessions
This session is for individuals who are sensitive to light and sound levels usually found in the pool areas. The session will be on a Wednesday from 13:00 - 14:00.
During the sessions we will adhere to the following set up:
- No music played.
- Reduced surrounding lighting.
- A quiet room will be available.
- No tannoy announcements.
For further information please contact Lasswade Leisure Centre
Join the Tone Zone this May - Joining fee £5. Contact centres for more information. Joining online use promo code: AP5 for joining fee discount. (The discount will be applied on the final pre-payment screen).
Membership information and prices
Bookings slots are now available online.
Teen Zone users
- You must have had a gym induction, and must attend with an adult.
- A member of staff will be there to help.
- We are now running dedicated Teenzone gym sessions Wednesday 15:30-16:30 and Friday 12:30-13:30
- Health suite is now open at the same times as the swimming pool
Keeping everyone safe
- You must follow guidance and restrictions. Anyone not complying will be asked to leave immediately.
Please stay at home if you have any of these symptoms:
- A new and continuous cough
- A high temperature
- A loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell.
For more information visit www.nhsinform.scot.
Address9 Eskdale Drive
Phone number0131 271 4533
Facilities25m, 6 lane pool with floating floor
Hydrotherapy suite including, spa, sauna and steamroom
Tone Zone and free weights gym
6 court badminton hall
For health reasons, we have restrictions on Tonezone use by under 16's. Please contact the centre for more information.
Dedicated disabled parking bays
Automatic doors at the main entrance
Lowered area on reception desk
2 lifts, 1 at each end of the centre
Disabled wet changing area directly off poolside with alarm in case of difficulty
Disabled toilets throughout the building with alarms
Our Tonezone has a very good range of wheelchair-friendly equipment.
Call and speak to a member of staff for advice on 0131 271 4533.