Leisure centres and swimming pools - Newtongrange Leisure Centre
Open - restrictions in place
- Monday - Thursday 17:30 - 20:00
- Friday closed
- Saturday/Sunday 09:00 - 14:00
You can only enter the building if you have a booking.
For queries please email or call the centre.
Arriving at the centre
- You must arrive/leave your booked session on time.
- You must come wearing your gym clothes.
- You will need to show proof of booking to reception.
- No refunds for late arrival or non-attendance.
- Toilets are available to attendees only.
Keeping everyone safe
- We will take your contact number/email for Track & Trace.
- One way systems are in place.
- You must follow guidance and restrictions. Anyone not complying will be asked to leave immediately.
Please stay at home if you have any of these symptoms:
- A new and continuous cough
- A high temperature
- A loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell.
For more information visit www.nhsinform.scot.
- You must come wearing your gym clothes. Changing rooms and showers are not in use.
- All centres offer hourly sessions.
- Use of equipment is restricted: static machines only. No free weights are available.
- You must be self-sufficient in using equipment on your own.
- No work wear is allowed when using the gym.
How to book when open
- Advance bookings only.
- Call the Centre 0131 561 5325 (opening hours only) or book on-line.
- How to book (choose fitness classes then the name of the centre from the drop-down 'clubs' menu)
- One session per day/per site.
- Payment must be at time of booking, not on arrival.
- Adult £5.00
- Concession/junior £3.50
Bookings slots are now available online. Restricted numbers and timetable is still in operation for Level 2 restrictions.
All Direct Debit memberships are frozen at £1.00 per month, as the programme is limited. All activities are pay and play.
Disabled gym users
If you need a carer, please call the Centre 0131 561 5325 to book yourself plus your carer for the session.
Teen Zone users
- You must have had a gym induction, and must attend with an adult.
- No gym inductions are available at this time.
- A member of staff will be there to help.
- Private lets are suspended
- Health suite closed until further notice.
We review Sport and Leisure services every two weeks. For more information email: SportandLeisureServices@midlothian.gov.uk
Phone number0131 561 5325
For health reasons, we have restrictions on Tonezone use by under 16's. Please contact the centre for more information.