Local Brexit plans
We are working with a range of businesses, public and voluntary sector agencies preparing for the UK’s planned exit from the European Union (Brexit). Our aim is to make sure any impact on local people, businesses, supplies and services, is managed and kept to a minimum.
For more information on preparing for Brexit in Scotland:
- Mygov (public information)
- Are you ready for Brexit?
- Prepare for Brexit (targeted at businesses)
- How to prepare for a No Deal (targeted at business)
- Information for businesses and organisations involved in health care if there is a No Deal Brexit
- Information for the general public about healthcare
- Information for EU citizens living in Scotland about the settlement scheme
- A package of support is available for EU citizens staying in Scotland