Supporting adults with learning disabilities
Shared Lives Midlothian
Shared Lives Midlothian is an adult placement service providing:
- Day placement
- Short breaks
- Long-term care
- Adults with mild to moderate learning disabilities
- Older people
- Adults experiencing mental health issues
- Adults with visual and audio impairment
Become a Shared Lives Carer
Have you ever thought of working from home providing day support or short breaks? Looking for work that is rewarding, interesting and at times challenging?
Shared Lives Carers are assigned a Shared Lives Co-ordinator and receive payment for each adult that is placed with them. All prospective carers are provided with training.
Shared Lives Midlothian needs Adult Placement Carers to offer day care and short-breaks care.
Shared Lives Carers require a spare bedroom for short breaks.
- Shared Lives Midlothian Leaflet (PDF)
- Shared Lives Midlothian Newsletter - March 2017 (PDF)
- Shared Lives Midlothian - A Fulfilling Experience (PDF)
For more information, please call:
- Shared Lives Midlothian: 0131 271 3992