Noise pollution

We investigate complaints about excessive noise, and can take action if we consider the noise to be a statutory nuisance.

Report antisocial noise, such as noisy neighbours, to our Community Safety Team.

We may take a different approach depending on the source of the noise. For example:

  • someone's home
  • a licensed establishment
  • a commercial property such as a factory.

Related Downloads