Swimzone classes are available for all levels from pre-school to adults.
All of our swim coaches are UK CC Qualified.
Contact your local swimming pool for class times and prices:
Beginner level 1 and 2
- Level 1 concentrates on building up water confidence and breathing skills as well as introducing the concepts of buoyancy and streamlining.
- In level 2 the individual works on developing finer details on kicking and introduces the arm action in all 4 strokes:
- front crawl
- back stroke
- breast stroke.
Improver level 1 and 2
- Level 1 introduces breathing, timing and co-ordination of the 4 strokes.
- In level 2 stamina in kicking is introduced as well as finer detail in breathing timing and co-ordination of the 4 strokes.
Stroke development level 1 and 2
- Level 1 looks at improving skills and stamina learned in previous classes, introducing tumble turns, swimming underwater and diving into stroke as well as increased distance in swimming.
- level 2 increases swim distances and stamina learned in level 1