Health and social care integration
Midlothian Health and Social Care Partnership
The partnership brings together parts of Midlothian Council and NHS Lothian. It is governed by the Integrated Joint Board (IJB).
What we're doing
Long term planning
We plan our services over a number of years:
- Strategic Plan, 2019-2022 (PDF) explains our plans to improve health and social care services. It is based on a joint needs assessment (PDF) and the views of the public (PDF).
- Workforce Plan, 2017 - 2022 (PDF) explains how we ensure we have the right staff to deliver the Strategic Plan.
- Finance Strategy, 2019 - 2022 (PDF) explains our spending plans to deliver the Strategic Plan.
We commission services to provide relevant information for different groups of people.
Updates on our progress
Each year our progress and plans for the future can be followed through our:
- Our Publication scheme (PDF) explains the classes of information we routinely make available and how to access it.
- We follow:
- We must also assess the impact of our policies, services and functions on equality.
- We also consider our climate change duties (PDF).