Council Tax - no longer responsible for Council Tax in Midlothian

Complete this form either:

  • if you are moving away from Midlothian to live in a different local authority area.
  • or if you are not responsible for Council Tax at your new home in Midlothian (for example, if you move back in with your parents).

If you are moving to a Midlothian address, please use this other form.


  • select 'Begin this form' (below). You don't need to sign in, as long as you complete each page in less than 10 minutes.
  • or register and sign in with myaccount. If you are signed in, the form will save and you can finish it later. Your contact details will be already filled in.