Rent - request new payment card

Before you begin

We will ask for your Tenancy Reference Number. It is at the bottom right of your rent card. It normally starts with an H.


  • select 'Begin this form' (below). You don't need to sign in, as long as you complete each page in less than 10 minutes.
  • or register and sign in with myaccount. If you are signed in, the form will save and you can finish it later. Your contact details will be already filled in.