Online forms: Bins or recycling boxes - missing, damaged, new bin request or returning
This form has a maximum of 7 pages
We have had a significant increase in requests for new and replacement bins and containers. The team are working on this 7 days a week to address this demand.
We are prioritising:
- New build and properties without a grey bin
- Properties without a blue bin
- Properties without a glass box or food waste caddy
- Bin repairs
- Customers who are new to the garden waste service and have requested a brown bin for 2021. Bins should be delivered in time for the service starting on 15 March
- Customers who have requested an exchange to a large blue bin. This will be actioned once we have caught up on delivering bins to customer without a bin at all
If you have already requested a new or replacement bin, there is no need to do so again. Duplicate requests take time to remove from the delivery schedule slowing down bin deliveries for everyone.
- select 'Begin this form' (below). You don't need to sign in, as long as you complete each page in less than 10 minutes.
- or register and sign in with myaccount. If you are signed in, the form will save and you can finish it later. Your contact details will be already filled in.
Complete this form:
- if your bin or box is damaged or missing. We can then arrange a replacement or repair.
- to report a bin that is abandoned or not in use. We will recover it to prevent it attracting rubbish, and reuse it.
We will only deliver a brown bin to a property where payment for the service has been made.
You will be able to sign up and pay for 2021 collections from early January. Please only request a new brown bin after you have paid.
We do not collect food waste from these areas, including small villages, farms and developments in rural postcodes, as per the guide from the Scottish Government:
To check if we collect your food waste, please call us on 0131 561 5284 between 8am and 6pm.