Tenant and resident groups
Join your local tenants group to help improve housing services, or set one up if there isn't a group in your area.
These groups currently work with the council:
- Bonnyrigg North Residents Forum
- Cowan Court Tenants Group
- Woodburn Tenants Group
- Esk Place Tenants Association
- Poltonhall Residents Group
- Loanhead Tenants Group
Join the Tenants’ Panel to let us know your views, and help check and improve housing standards and services. The panel members provide valuable feedback on allocations, newsletters, tenant surveys and much more.
It’s up to you how much you take part, activities can be carried out at home and there's no meetings to attend.
For more information on the Tenants' Panel:
- phone 0131 271 3629
- contact us via our facebook page - Midlothian Housing Information Facebook page
- or email [email protected]
Register of interested tenants
You can register as an interested tenant if you would like to receive:
- invites to housing events
- information through the post or emails on housing matters
- invites to get involved in surveys and consultations
- Simply fill in the registration form to start receiving updates.
We hold a number of events throughout the year to engage with tenants:
You will find details of up and coming events on the council's main 'events' page.
- Tenants Today Spring 2018 e-newsletter
- Tenants Today Winter 2018 e-newsletter (PDF)
- Tenants Today Autumn 2017 e-newsletter (PDF)
- Tenants Today 2017 (PDF)
- Tenants Today 2016 (PDF)
- Tenants Today 2015 (PDF)
- Temporary Times 2015 (PDF)
- Annual Return on the Social Housing Charter 2015 (PDF)
Tenant participation links
- Consultation report on rent setting January 2018
- Tenant Participation and Customer Engagement Strategy Summary 2017-2020
- Tenant Participation and Customer Engagement Strategy 2012 - 2015 (PDF)
- Tenant Satisfaction Survey 2014 results (PDF)
For more information on all of these services please contact our Tenant Participation Officer on 0131 271 3629 or email [email protected]