Accessibility statements for partner sites
This accessibility statement applies to selfservice-midlothian.servicebuilder.co.uk.
This website is operated by Midlothian Council.
We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you can:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate the website using just a keyboard
- navigate the website using speech recognition software
- listen to the website using your own screen reader (including recent versions of JAWS, NVDA, Orca and VoiceOver)
You can change the text size for this site using your browser:
- Internet Explorer: Select the "View" menu, then "Text size"
- FireFox: Select the "View" menu, then "Zoom" or "Zoom text only"
- Safari: Select the "View" menu, then "Make text bigger" or "Make text smaller"
- Opera: Select the "View" menu, then "Zoom"
- Edge: Use the Zoom In and Zoom Out options in the menu bar, or the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl and + to zoom in and Ctrl and – to zoom out
We have made every effort to ensure this web site is easily readable using 'plain English'. The council has reviewed all the content to ensure it is in an easy to read format.
How accessible this website is
This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Feedback and contact information
Our main accessibility statement explains how to contact us or visit us in person, and describes the help available should you need it.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 2/12/2020.
It was last reviewed on 2/12/2020.