Support coping with rising living costs
Stay warm and well
- Warm spaces
- Food, clothes and free sanitary products
- Mental health
- Staying connected
- Domestic abuse + sexual violence
- Help with Covid-19 on NHS Inform
- Sensory impairment
- Learning disability
- LGBT+ community
- Coping with winter and bad weather
If all other options are exhausted, or you think someone is at risk of harm
- Children & Families on 0131 271 3413 (Emergency Out of Hours: 0800 731 6969)
- Adult Social Care on 0131 271 3900 (Emergency Out of Hours: 0800 731 6969)
Scottish Government advice
A dedicated website also provides advice and financial support to help people in Scotland with the cost of living:
Winter support pack
Outside the Box have created a winter support pack that includes advice on keeping warm and saving money on bills and food during the cost of living crisis.
These pages are available in a variety of alternate formats and community languages on request. For more information about this or another format or language, contact: email@example.com.
Is there anything wrong with this page?