Get a leisure pass
Access to Midlothian card
This offers lower rates for:
- Council leisure centres
- Swimming pools
- Tennis courts
- Bowling greens
- Putting greens
- Floodlit all-weather sport areas
- Golf course at Vogrie Country Park
- If your receive benefits all new cards cost £4.10
- 6 month card costs £64.40
- 12 month card costs £109.50
- Renewal and replacement cards cost £4.10
Who can use it?
No charge for activities
- Disabled - dependent on benefits received
- People with learning disabilities - dependant on benefits received
- Talented Sports Performers and Coaches (must meet certain criteria)
Concessionary rates for activities
- Disabled (resident outwith Midlothian)
- Aged 60 years and over
- Aged 60 years and over (resident outwith Midlothian)
- Individuals on Income Support
- Unemployed/Job Seekers
- People in receipt of Incapacity Benefit
- People in receipt of Working Tax Credit
- War widows
- Full Time Students/student nurses
- Carers in receipt of benefit
- Anyone (including residents outwith Midlothian) who purchases a 6 or 12 month card
Above rates apply to Midlothian residents unless stated.
How to apply
Print and complete the application form and take one passport sized photograph to your nearest leisure centre where you will be issued with your card.
Free or concessionary access cards applications will require suitable documentary proof of entitlement as listed on the form.
The Access to Midlothian Card can be valid from 3 months to 5 years from the date of issue (depending on the category of card for an individual). However cards can also be purchased for a 6 month or 12 month period.