Gym membership and offers
Class or party booking cancelled because of the pandemic?
- Unlimited access to all 7 Tonezones
- Comprehensive Tonezone Welcome, including personal welcome session and individually designed programme
- Regular programme updates
- Unlimited swimming at all 4 swimming pools
- A choice of over 150 exercise classes per week
- Unlimited access to all health suites (sauna, steam room and spa bath)
Sign up and buy a membership
Sign up online or contact your nearest leisure centre for more details.
- Use the sign up button below
- Pick your nearest centre (you will have access to all centres)
- Select a membership type for description and price
- Enter your preferred start date
- Add personal and payment details before confirming payment
Tonezone membership costs
Platinum: gym | health suite | Midlothian-run classes | swimming
Gold: gym | health suite | swimming
Silver: gym | swimming
Bronze: off peak gym | health suite (before 16:30 Mon-Fri and all weekend) | swimming (before 16:30 Mon-Fri)
Teenzone: gym | swimming (restrictions apply)
Active Golden Years (65+): gym | health suite | Midlothian-run classes | tennis courts | bowling greens | putting greens
- Joining fee is a one-off payment*
- Annual membership: 12 months for the price of 10*
- Student = 18+ years old and in full time education*
- Junior = 16, 17 and 18 year olds still at school*
- Proof of eligibility is required for these memberships
- Minimum membership term is 3 months
Corporate memberships are available to workplaces and organisations.
12 – 15yr olds can use the gym:
- On their own at Teenzone times - times vary between centres
- At any time when accompanied by an adult (18+) who is also using the gym
- You will need to pay up front plus the joining fee until your direct debit payment starts.
- Sign up online or contact your nearest leisure centre for more details.
If you would like to know how Midlothian Council collects, uses and shares your personal information, read our Privacy Notice.
If you have taken out a Tone Zone membership please read our terms & conditions of membership