Gym membership and offers
Tone Zone membership
Tone Zone membership will be £1 in October for all our existing, loyal members who kept their membership on hold during the last 18 months. This is a thank you for the continued support which is very much appreciated. Members will be able to utilise all the facilities and services appropriate to their membership level. All direct debits have been amended accordingly.
All Tone Zone memberships re-started on 16 August 2021. The first direct debit will be taken on 1 September. Annual members will have their membership extended by the amount of time lost.
New membership requests are currently closed while we await being fully operational again at The Lasswade Centre and Newbattle Community Hub.
Class or party booking cancelled because of the pandemic?
- Unlimited access to all 7 Tone Zones
- Comprehensive Tone Zone Welcome, including personal welcome session and individually designed programme
- Regular programme updates
- Unlimited swimming at all 4 swimming pools
- A choice of over 150 exercise classes per week
- Unlimited access to all health suites (sauna, steam room and spa bath)
Sign up and buy a membership
Sign up online or contact your nearest leisure centre for more details.
- Use the sign up button below
- Pick your nearest centre (you will have access to all centres)
- Select a membership type for description and price
- Enter your preferred start date
- Add personal and payment details before confirming payment
Tone Zone membership costs
Platinum: gym | health suite | Midlothian-run classes | swimming
Gold: gym | health suite | swimming
Silver: gym | swimming
Bronze: off peak gym | health suite (before 16:30 Mon-Fri and all weekend) | swimming (before 16:30 Mon-Fri)
Teen Zone: gym | swimming (restrictions apply)
Active Golden Years (65+): gym | health suite | Midlothian-run classes | tennis courts | bowling greens | putting greens
- Joining fee is a one-off payment*
- Annual membership: 12 months for the price of 10*
- Student = 18+ years old and in full time education*
- Junior = 16, 17 and 18 year olds still at school*
- Proof of eligibility is required for these memberships
- Minimum membership term is 3 months
Corporate memberships are available to workplaces and organisations.
12 – 15yr olds can use the gym:
- On their own at Teen Zone times - times vary between centres
- At any time when accompanied by an adult (18+) who is also using the gym
Join Tone Zone
- You will need to pay up front plus the joining fee until your direct debit payment starts.
- Sign up online or contact your nearest leisure centre for more details.
If you would like to know how Midlothian Council collects, uses and shares your personal information, read our Privacy Notice.
If you have taken out a Tone Zone membership please read our terms & conditions of membership