Gym membership and offers
Tone Zone membership
- March joining fee only £5
- Joining online: use promo code AP5 for joining fee discount.
Contact centres for more information.
- Unlimited access to all 7 Tone Zones
- Unlimited swimming at all 4 swimming pools
- A varied choice of exercise classes per week
- Unlimited access to all health suites (sauna, steam room and spa bath)
Sign up and buy a membership
To sign up, contact your nearest leisure centre for more details, or join online.
Junior, Student and Corporate memberships only available from the centres.
Tone Zone membership costs
Platinum: gym | health suite | Midlothian-run classes | swimming
Gold: gym | health suite | swimming
Silver: gym | swimming
Bronze: off peak gym | health suite (before 16:30 Mon-Fri and all weekend) | swimming (before 16:30 Mon-Fri)
Teen Zone: gym | swimming (restrictions apply)
Active Golden Years (65+): Swimming | gym | health suite | Midlothian-run classes | tennis courts | bowling greens | putting greens
- Joining fee is a one-off payment*
- Annual membership: 12 months for the price of 10*
- Student = 18+ years old and in full time education* (Not available online.)
- Junior = 16 and 17 year olds still at school* (Not available online.) Please note when a junior member becomes 18, their Direct Debit will automatically revert to the adult membership price.
- Proof of eligibility is required for these memberships
- Minimum membership term is 3 months
Corporate memberships are available to workplaces and organisations.
12 – 15yr olds can use the gym:
- On their own at Teen Zone times - times vary between centres
- At any time when accompanied by an adult (18+) who is also using the gym
Join Tone Zone
- You will need to pay up front plus the joining fee until your direct debit payment starts.
- Sign up online or contact your nearest leisure centre for more details.
If you would like to know how Midlothian Council collects, uses and shares your personal information, read our Privacy Notice.
If you have taken out a Tone Zone membership please read our terms & conditions of membership
Is there anything wrong with this page?