Reserve a library item
Reserve an item held at a different library, or out on loan, and collect it from your local library:
- Visit the library catalogue and sign in with your library card number and 4 digit PIN. If you don't know your PIN, ask next time you are in the library.
- Search for the title you want to borrow.
- Once you've found it, use the 'Reserve' button.
- Choose which library you'd like to collect your reservation from.
- When your reservation is ready for collection we'll be in touch.
You can also reserve items by email, telephone or in person at any library.
Reservations are free.
Is there anything wrong with this page?