- Shawfair Station will serve the planned settlement of Shawfair between Danderhall and Millerhill.
- Eskbank Station is between the TESCO Eskbank superstore, Jewel and Esk College, and close to the new Community Hospital.
- Newtongrange Station is just off the A7 north of the Scottish Mining Museum but south of the turn-off to Orchard Grange.
- Gorebridge Station is on Station Road between Main Street and Lady Brae.
Borders Railway maps
- Downloadable maps of the Borders Railway and stations along the route
- Health walks from Midlothian railway stations
Tickets and service information
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Blue badge application form
- Borders Railway maps
- Road safety and action plans
- Transport Strategy
- Cycle Midlothian - bike friendly places
- Cycling around Midlothian map
- Cycling fact sheet
- Midlothian Council Travel Plan
- Bus network maps
- Let's Rock road traffic restrictions
- Midlothian Active Travel Strategy Map
- Midstock Festival 2018 - TTRO Notice
- Cuiken Multi-User additional footpath off Rullion Road
- Access Route off Terregles
- Access Route off Cuiken Terrace
- 2 SCOTS
- TTRN World Mental Health Day Parade
- Hunterfield Road, Gorebridge - Temporary Road Closure Phase 2 Plan