- Shawfair Station will serve the planned settlement of Shawfair between Danderhall and Millerhill.
- Eskbank Station is between the TESCO Eskbank superstore, Jewel and Esk College, and close to the new Community Hospital.
- Newtongrange Station is just off the A7 north of the Scottish Mining Museum but south of the turn-off to Orchard Grange.
- Gorebridge Station is on Station Road between Main Street and Lady Brae.
Borders Railway maps
- Downloadable maps of the Borders Railway and stations along the route
- Health walks from Midlothian railway stations
Tickets and service information
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Blue Badge documents
- Borders Railway maps
- Road safety and action plans
- Transport Strategy
- Cycle Midlothian - bike friendly places
- Cycling fact sheet
- Midlothian Council Travel Plan
- Bus network maps
- Let's Rock road traffic restrictions
- 2 SCOTS
- Road restrictions - Stobhill Recycling Centre reopening
- Spaces for People: Sustrans bid
- Fala Dam
- Spaces for People
- Active Travel survey
- List of grit bins in Midlothian