Vogrie Country Park
Things to do
There are 11.5 miles of signed countryside paths through woodlands and the Tyne Valley.
More information is shown on panels in the park, and on the downloadable map and leaflet:
- Vogrie Country Park leaflet (PDF)
- Vogrie Country Park map (PDF)
- Vogrie BBQ Events Field Booking Form (PDF)
The park contains a section of the 13-mile Tyne Esk Trail:
- The Tree Top Café within Vogrie House has a Soft Play area
- An adventure play area and toddlers play park
- A miniature railway
- Picnic areas and open lawns in the Victorian Policy areas
- Regular activities such as pond dips for children are organised by the Ranger Service. Free resource boxes are available to all, full of useful equipment to pond dip, mini beast hunt or to explore the nature of the park.
Events and barbeques
- an events field
- 2 barbeque sites for private hire
- 2 outdoor shelters suitable for up to 30 persons.
Call during office hours to book the barbeque site:
- 01875 821716
Schools and groups
Free curricular based environmental education activities for schools and groups are organised and led by the Ranger Service.