Support coping with rising living costs
- Breathing Space – 0800 83 85 87 (Free)
Confidential support if you are feeling low, anxious, low or depressed.
- Samaritans – 116 123 (Free)
Confidential listening line if you need someone to talk to.
- Midlothian Mental Health and Resilience Service - 0800 118 2962
Open 8am-10pm, this is a free confidential helpline on 0800 118 2962 for Midlothian residents aged 18-65, who experience mental health and wellbeing distress or crisis. You don't have to be referred by your GP.
- MYPAS (age 12 to 21) - 0131 454 0757 firstname.lastname@example.org
- NHS Lothian Child/youth mental health
Resources to help young people cope with such stress and uncertainty at this time
Independent advocacy for people with mental health and/or drug and alcohol issues.