Tyne Esk LEADER
Tyne Esk LEADER is a funding stream made up of European Union and Scottish Government money designed to develop the rural area.
It covers rural Midlothian. This is defined as the whole Local Authority area except Dalkeith, Woodburn and Newbattle.
Tyne Esk LEADER has been allocated £3.49m in funding. A minimum of 10% of that is ring-fenced for rural enterprise projects, and another 10% minimum is ring-fenced for farm diversification. Most of the rest of the funds go towards community grants.
Tyne Esk LEADER is one of 21 LEADER areas in Scotland. Each is governed and overseen by a Local Action Group, who are mostly community members who assess applications for funding.
For more information on the Programme, visit the Tyne Esk LEADER website.
Register an interest
Register an interest in applying on the Scottish Rural Network website:
Find out more from these documents:
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Borders Railway Business Development
- Midlothian Business Directory Form
- Commercial property for sale or lease
- Invest in Midlothian
- Industrial and commercial estates in Midlothian
- Tyne Esk LEADER
- Business Loans Scotland
- Midlothian farmers meeting 2020
- Economic Growth Strategy 2020-2025 with Economic Renewal Addendum