What is VOCAL?
Having a family member or friend who is using drugs or alcohol can be:
- hard to cope with
- can take a toll on your own health.
VOCAL's family Support Addictions (FSA) service provides a wide variety of free and confidential support including information about:
- your rights
- legal matters
- support and specialist services.
The FSA team run a monthly SMART Family & Friends group and can support you with:
- stress management
- healthy eating
- access to gym and fitness sessions
- activities to help you unwind.
The wider VOCAL team can also provide information on practical support with:
- welfare benefits
- grants for breaks and household items
- how to reduce you household bills.