ELCA (Edinburgh and Lothians Council on Alcohol)

Midlothian residents can access ELCA services at Bonnyrigg, Dalkeith or Penicuik as well as its base in Edinburgh.

Services are open to anyone over 18 who is worried about their own or someone else’s drinking. Trained counsellors provide advice, information and counselling.

How to get this service

You can refer yourself, or referrals can be made by other agencies.