Mental health - help in a crisis
If you, or someone you care for, is in immediate danger call 999.
If the crisis is not life threatening, call NHS 24 on 111 or your GP. They can refer you straight away to get support from your local Mental Health Assessment Service.
There are other services you can contact 24 hours a day for support - these are listed below:
- Samaritans - Tel (free): 116 123 (calls do not show on a phone bill)
- Emergency Social Work - Tel: 0131 271 3900 (day time) / 0800 731 6969 (out of hours)
- Fire - Ambulance - Police Tel: 999
- National Scottish Domestic Abuse Helpline - Tel: 0800 027 1234
- Childline - Tel: 0800 11 11
For more information about mental health and how we can help, please see the Midspace website.