Midlothian Outdoor Festival
4 to 12 August 2018
After the 10 year success of the Walking Festival, 2018 was the first year of a new and broader range of activities and events. The Outdoor Festival showcases the great things you can do in Midlothian’s outdoors.
The Festival is organised by Midlothian Ranger Service. Huge thanks to our event leaders, partners and volunteers. They spend many hours devising great routes and entertainment to bring Midlothian’s beautiful countryside to you.
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Walking routes
- Cycle routes
- Town walking and cycling maps
- Borders Railway maps
- Polite Path Users Guide
- Businesses and organisations welcoming cyclists in Midlothian
- Core Paths in Midlothian
- Midlothian Outdoor Festival programme 2018
- Orienteering at Vogrie Country Park
- Mauricewood - Signed principal notice of proposed order
- Mauricewood - Diversion Order
- Mauricewood - ROW Diversion Plan
- Walk the Line 2018 - Entry Form
- Ageing Well Newsletter - September 2018