The Electoral Register
The electoral register is a list of everyone who is registered to vote.
Please note that a revised version of the Electoral Register is to be published on Monday 2 March 2020, following approval of the Review of Scheme of Polling Districts and Polling Places by Midlothian Council in December.
If a person is not on the electoral register they will not be able to vote at an election.
The Electoral Registration Officer (ERO) at the Lothian Valuation Joint Board looks after the electoral roll for Midlothian.
How to find out if you are registered
You can look at the electoral register at any main library or at Midlothian House reception. Or you can contact the ERO and he or she will check for you.
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- European Election documents
- Polling places review 2019
- General Election 2019 nomination pack
- General Election 2019 - Notice of Election
- General Election 2019 - Notice of election agents
- UK Parliamentary Election 2019 - Notice of Poll Part 2
- UK Parliamentary Election 2019 - Notice of Poll Part 1 (List of candidates)
- General Election 2019 - Returns and Declarations Advert
- The Electoral Register