Pay for school meals and other school activities using ParentPay.
Our school meals offer:
- healthy choices
- at least 2 portions of fruit and vegetables
- oily fish
- excellent value for money
We are committed to sourcing from the UK when possible. We use local suppliers for meat, vegetables and milk and all of our fish comes from sustainable sources.
All food in our schools complies with Scottish Government legislation. You can learn about health promotion and nutrition in schools on their website.
Primary school meals
A meal costs £2.10 for P4s to P7s:
- Hot option: starter or dessert; main meal; and a drink
- Cold option: soup and sandwich; dessert; and a drink
School meals (but not milk) are free to all primary age children from P1 to P3.
High school meals
A Meal Deal costs £2.30 and consists of:
- 1 main item (main meal, pizza, baguette, chickwich etc). Salad and veg are included.
- 1 home-made soup or fresh fruit or yoghurt.
- 1 drink from the menu.
- High school lunch menu
Special dietary requirements
For medically prescribed dietary needs e.g. coeliac please contact your school office who can arrange a meeting with the Catering Supervisor.