Online payments for schools and early years
With ParentPay, you can pay your school securely by debit or credit card online, or in cash at PayPoint shops.
Find out more from What ParentPay does.
All Midlothian schools will be using the system by the end of the 2017/18 academic year.
Once your school has been set up you will receive a letter with instructions on how to activate your account.
- You can pay:
- at any time, on any device
- for all your children at once, even if they go to different schools
- for more than one item at a time
- in instalments for large items.
- Children don't need to carry cash.
- You can see your full payment history.
What you can do now
- If you haven't already, create an account with our website.
- Keep your username and password created above.
- When your school is ready, the activation letter you get will explain how to use your account to access ParentPay.
Already activated your account?
If you need help with your ParentPay account you can:
- Ask at your school office.
- Read the FAQs on the ParentPay website.
- Submit a support form to ParentPay.
ParentPay will never ask for passwords, card numbers etc. If someone claiming to be from ParentPay asks for this, call ParentPay now:
- 0247 699 4820