Online payments for schools and early years
With ParentPay you can pay your school securely by debit or credit card online, or in cash at PayPoint shops.
Find out more from What ParentPay does
We are introducing the system to Midlothian schools gradually, starting in late 2017. All schools will be using the system by the end of the current academic year.
Once your school has been set up you will receive a letter with instructions on how to activate your account.
- You can pay:
- at any time, on any device
- for all your children at once, even if they go to different schools
- for more than one item at a time
- in instalments for large items
- Children don't need to carry cash
- You can see your full payment history
What you can do now
- If you haven't already, create an account with our website
- Keep your username and password created above
- When your school is ready, the activation letter you receive will explain how to use your account to access ParentPay
Already activated your account?
ParentPay will never ask for passwords, card numbers etc. If someone claiming to be from ParentPay asks for this, call ParentPay now:
- 0247 699 4820