Online payments for schools and early years
The ParentPay online payments system is live in all Midlothian schools.
Use ParentPay to pay your school securely online by debit or credit card.
- In primary schools: pay for a large range of services and activities including trips, milk and school dinners.
- In secondary schools: pay for a large range of services except school dinners which will be available by end of 2019 - your school will advise when.
Already activated your account?
If you need help with your ParentPay account you can:
- Ask at your school office - who can also provide reminder account activation details.
- Read the FAQs on the ParentPay website.
- Submit a support form to ParentPay.
ParentPay will never ask for passwords, card numbers etc. If someone claiming to be from ParentPay asks for this, call ParentPay now:
- 0247 699 4820