eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines
You can read our eBooks using:
- a PC or Mac
- an eBook reader such as a Kobo, Nook, Hudl etc
- an app on an Apple or Android smartphone or tablet
- an app on an Amazon Kindle Fire.
Get the BorrowBox app for your phone or tablet
Install the app, then select "Midlothian libraries" and sign in with your library card number and PIN.
Our online catalogue
You can freely browse our catalogue. However to borrow or reserve items, you must first join the library.
- You can borrow an eBook for 21 days, or you can opt for a 7 or 14 day loan.
- You can borrow up to 4 eBooks at a time.
- An eBook is returned automatically, but you can click 'Return' before the final date if you have finished reading it.
Sign in to the catalogue using the number on your library card and your PIN number: