Income and expenditure
The Midlothian Licensing Board is required under section 9B of the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005 to publish an annual financial report within 3 months of the end of the relevant financial year.
- Annual income and expenditure report for 2017/18 (PDF)
- Annual income and expenditure report for 2016/17 (PDF)
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Alcohol licences
- Employing a schoolchild
- Child performance licence
- Knifes and swords
- Public charitable collections licences
- Midlothian Licensing Forum papers
- Midlothian Licensing Forum
- Road occupation permit application forms
- Road excavation application forms and specifications
- Tables and chairs application form
- Application forms to construct a new road
- Midlothian Licensing Board
- 2018 Midlothian Profile of alcohol related harm