The Local Licensing Forum:
- reviews the operation of the Licensing (Scotland) Act 2005
- reviews the Licencing Board and its functions
- gives general advice
The forum has 4 meetings a year and 1 joint meeting with the Licencing Board. Each meeting takes place at 10am and is chaired by an Elected Convenor.
More information about local licensing from Alcohol Focus Scotland:
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Alcohol licences
- Employing a schoolchild
- Child performance licence
- Public charitable collections licences
- Midlothian Licensing Forum papers
- Midlothian Licensing Forum
- Road occupation permit application forms
- Road excavation application forms and specifications
- Tables and chairs application form
- Application forms to construct a new road
- Midlothian Licensing Board
- 2018 Midlothian Profile of alcohol related harm
- Application for Window Cleaner's Licence