The forum consists of between 5 and 21 members.
- At least one member must be a Licensing Standards Officer for the council's area.
- At least one member of the Forum must be a representative of the Health Board for the area.
- Midlothian Licensing Forum membership (PDF)
The other members are representatives of 5 key interest areas:
- Holders of licensed premises and personal licenses (licensees)
- The chief constable for the police area in which the Forum is situated
- Persons having functions relating to health, education or social work
- Young people
- Persons resident within the forums area
Is there anything wrong with this page?
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Alcohol licences
- Employing a schoolchild
- Child performance licence
- Knifes and swords
- Public charitable collections licences
- Midlothian Licensing Forum papers
- Midlothian Licensing Forum
- Road occupation permit application forms
- Road excavation application forms and specifications
- Tables and chairs application form
- Application forms to construct a new road
- Midlothian Licensing Board
- 2018 Midlothian Profile of alcohol related harm