Road safety policy
Midlothian is committed to reducing the number of accidents on the road network. Policies and initiatives to achieve this include:
- safety schemes for school children
- road safety measures
- 20mph zones as traffic calming.
To obtain a paper copy of our Road Safety Plan, contact Policy and Road Safety.
Help us improve our siteHaving problems submitting this form?
- Blue Badge documents
- Borders Railway maps
- Road safety and action plans
- Transport Strategy
- Cycle Midlothian - bike friendly places
- Cycling fact sheet
- Midlothian Council Travel Plan
- Bus network maps
- Let's Rock road traffic restrictions
- 2 SCOTS
- Hunterfield Road, Gorebridge - Temporary Road Closure Phase 2 Plan
- Road restrictions - Stobhill Recycling Centre reopening
- Spaces for People: Sustrans bid
- Fala Dam
- Dalkeith High Street road closure 4 and 5 October 2020
- Road closure plan - Foundry Lane, Loanhead
- Spaces for People