Have your say

Complaints, compliments and comments

If you have a suggestion, we want to hear it. If you have a complaint, we will do our best to put things right.

Contact a Councillor

Your local Councillor can be contacted by telephone, email or in person.

Consultations and surveys

We regularly run community consultations and use cutomer surveys to listen to the views and opinions of residents, which helps us to shape our policies and plans, and improve our services.


Check our Frequently Asked Questions, or submit your own:

Freedom of Information

If you have a Freedom of Information request or an Environmental Information request, you can use our online  forms.