Fraud, bribery and whistleblowing

Do you have concerns over corruption or fraud? Tell us about it using the online form, or using the contact details below.

Report corruption, fraud or a similar concern

If your concern is about the conduct of a Midlothian Council Elected Member contact the Standards Commission for Scotland.

Fraud, corruption and bribery policies


Report other criminal behaviour