Behaviour on social media
We have various social media profiles. Most social networks have their own rules and guidelines, which we, and you should also, always follow. We reserve the right to remove any comments that break these rules:
- Do not post personal information about you or others, as this may risk breaching the Data Protection Act.
- Be civil, tasteful and relevant.
- Do not post messages that are sensitive, unlawful, libellous, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented or racially offensive.
- Do not swear.
- Do not post content copied from elsewhere, for which you do not own the copyright.
- Do not post the same message, or very similar messages, more than once. Also called "spamming".
- Do not publicise your personal contact details, nor anyone else's.
- Do not advertise products or services.
- Do not impersonate someone else.
- Do not promote political messages, support for a particular candidate(s) or any other political content.