How we deal with your comments
- We monitor our main social media accounts, currently Facebook and Twitter, during working hours.
- Our responses to replies, comments and direct messages depend on the individual service.
- Even if we do not reply, we are listening and will act on or pass on your comments as appropriate.
- You should not rely on a social media platform itself to raise concerns. ln most cases, it will be better to contact the service directly by telephone or via the contact us page on the website
- Our social media platforms are not intended to be used by the media or politicians to contact us. You should contact our communications and marketing team directly.
Is there anything wrong with this page?