Employability support and guidance
Midlothian Numeracy Pathway (Multiply)
Many adults say they feel negative about numbers, but numbers are everywhere!
Feeling more confident with numbers can support you to:
- Save money
- Help children with homework
- Get a better job
- Improve wellbeing
- Learn new skills and other benefits
The Midlothian Numeracy Pathway (Multiply) Project is funded by the UK Shared Prosperity Fund (UKSPF) and has many different courses for adults to work on their numbers.
Courses are person centred, free, friendly, confidential and fun.
A wide variety of informal and certified courses include:
- Number Confidence
- SQA National courses
- Personal Finance
- Cooking courses
- Outdoor courses
- Many other courses
Who the courses are for
- Adults who are aged 19 years or older and live or work in Midlothian
Who we work with
- Individuals: A wide variety of accredited or non-accredited courses are available to choose from which are tailor-made to suit each individual.
- Employers In Midlothian: Free, bespoke training courses (accredited or non-accredited) are designed and delivered to meet employers and staff’s individual requirements.
- Community And Third Sector Organisations In Midlothian: Free, bespoke training and numeracy courses (accredited or non-accredited) are designed and delivered to meet staff and clients’ individual requirements.
- Small, friendly groups in the community
- Venues all over Midlothian
- Daytime and evenings
- Online and in person
Get in touch
For more information or any support with numbers please contact us.
It's never too late to work on your numbers or gain a qualification!