SDS Individual Training Account (ITA)
How to apply for an ITA on an approved course
You will need your National Insurance number and an email address.
Take a look at our ITA course summaries on the MyWorldOfWork website.
- Scroll down to the required course.
- Click on View course details.
- At the bottom of the page click on Apply for ITA funding.
- Complete the four stages to the application process:
- Your details
- Course details
- Equal opportunities.
- Submit your application for an ITA on an approved course.
- Skills Development Scotland will send you an acknowledgement email.
- You can contact us (at the number below) and make arrangements to come in to show us your evidence of eligibility.
- When you come in, you must show the SDS email to a member of our staff, along with your evidence of eligibility.
Is there anything wrong with this page?