Drop-in to one of our fostering events
Drop-in to one of our public fostering information events to find out more about how you can change the life of a child or a young person by fostering.
A member of the fostering team will be on hand for an informal chat about the training, allowances, pay and ongoing support offered by the council.
And you can talk to one of our foster carers, Angela pictured above, about the joys and rewards of offering a stable, caring home to a child or young person.
Come along on any of the following Wednesdays between 10.30am - 12 noon or 6.30pm - 8.30pm:
- 25 May – Stair Arms Hotel, Pathhead
- 29 June – The Gorebridge Beacon, Gorebridge
- 27 July – Loanhead Leisure Centre
- 31 August – Penicuik Town Hall
- 28 September – Danderhall Community Hub
- 26 October – Rosslyn Bowling Club
- 30 November – Bonnyrigg Mosque
If you want more information about the events or fostering:
- Call the Family Placement team on 0131 271 3615
- Or visit our fostering website pages