Tubing terms and conditions / safe use
- Everyone must follow all instructions given by Centre Staff.
- You must be at least 4 years old and 1 metre tall to use the tubing runs.
- Party organisers or parents must supervise children at all times.
- Wear gloves, long sleeved tops, long trousers and outdoor footwear (compulsory for Junior Tubing Parties).
- Only 1 person at a time in a Tube.
- Do not stand in the Tube.
- Once your run is finished, clear the slope and return to the top. Make sure the bottom of the slope is clear before setting off. Do not run across the bottom of the slope/run.
- Make cheques payable to 'Midlothian Council'.
Cancellations and changes
- If your party is cancelled because of weather (thunder, lightning, high winds, icy conditions), you may book another date or time, or request a refund.
- To move a booking, we require 14 days' notice.
- To cancel a booking, we require 14 days' notice. We will deduct a 10% admin charge from your refund.
- No parties will be cancelled due to rain or cold weather. We recommend bringing dry clothing for afterwards.
Junior Tubing parties
- Maximum 15 children
- Helmets (available from the Centre) and gloves are compulsory
- No adults in tubes
- Age 4 and 5: 1 adult to 5 children
- Age 6+: 1 adult to 10 children
- 4 and 5 year olds must have parental supervision.
Tubing parties for all
- Maximum 20 people
- Helmets are not compulsory but are available from the Centre
- Minimum 1 adult to 10 children
We are unable to store gifts or birthday cakes on the day. Please use your early access to the party room to bring these into the Centre.
Party organisers or parents must supervise the children at all times.