Tubing terms and conditions / safe use
- Everyone must follow all instructions given by Centre Staff.
- You must be at least 4 years old and 1 metre tall to use the tubing runs.
- You must be at least 4 years old for the junior tubing slope.
- We recommend long sleeved tops, long trousers and outdoor footwear
- Helmets are not compulsory for the tubing runs
- Helmets are compulsory for the junior tubing slope.
- Only 1 person at a time in a Tube.
- Do not stand in the Tube.
- Once your run is finished, clear the slope and return to the top. Make sure the bottom of the slope is clear before setting off.
Cancellations and changes for Parties
- If your party is cancelled because of weather (thunder, lightning, high winds, icy conditions), you may book another date or time, or request a refund.
- To move a booking, we require a minimum of 4 days' notice.
- To cancel a booking, we require a minimum of 4 days notice. This will incur a £10 admin charge from your refund.
- No parties will be cancelled due to rain or cold weather. We recommend bringing dry clothing for afterwards.
- Confirmation of numbers and food options, if not already done so, should be done by 18:00 the Thursday prior to your party. No changes can be made after this.
Junior Tubing parties
- Maximum 15 children
- Helmets (available from the Centre) and gloves are compulsory
- No adults in tubes
- Age 4 and 5: 1 adult to 5 children
- Age 6+: 1 adult to 10 children
- 4 and 5 year olds must have parental supervision.
Tubing parties for all
- Maximum 20 people
- Helmets are not compulsory but are available from the Centre
- Minimum 1 adult to 10 children
We are unable to store gifts or birthday cakes on the day. Please use your early access to the party room to bring these into the Centre.
Party organisers or parents must supervise the children at all times.
Is there anything wrong with this page?