Tubing terms and conditions / safe use
- Everyone must follow all Snowsports Centre staff's instructions.
- You must be at least 4 years old to go tubing, and at least one metre tall to use the tubing runs.
- The party organiser/parent must help supervise.
- Wear gloves, long sleeved tops, trousers and outdoor footwear. (compulsory for Junior parties)
- Only 1 person at a time in a tube.
- Do not stand in tubes.
- If your party is cancelled because of the weather - thunderstorms or gales - you may book another date if available or request a refund.
- To move a booking, we need 14 days notice.
- To cancel a booking, we need 14 days notice. There will be a 10% administration charge.
Junior Tubing parties
- Maximum 15 children.
- Helmets & gloves are compulsory.
- No adults in tubes.
- Age 4 and 5: 1 adult to 5 children
- Age 6+: 1 adult to 10 children
- 4 and 5 year olds must have parental supervision.
Tubing parties for all
- Maximum 20 people.
- Helmets are not compulsory but are available from the Centre.
- Minimum 1 adult to 10 children.
Is there anything wrong with this page?